Thursday, April 18, 2013

What Next?

While driving in to work this morning I was jamming out to K-Love. They were talking about  the explosion in West, Texas. I had already read a little this morning so I knew the basis but not many details. My heart broke as I listened but then they said something that got me thinking.  What next? What can we be "POSITIVE" about? 

This week has been a sad week for so many people for sure. Those effected by Boston and now those effected in Texas, not to mention all those being effected everything single day by all the awful diseases around. 

I'm proud to know that there are so many people out there reaching out to help those in need during these hard times. What can I do to be someones "positive" in a time where it seems we are surrounded by negative? 




What can YOU do?



What can WE do?






I want to encourage you to be a Positive for someone else today. It can be anyone, anywhere. Just show an act of kindness and let the world know that even among our troubles there are POSITIVES all around! 


Come back and share with me how you were someones positive or yours plans to be a positive! I'd love to hear about it and maybe we can get ideas from each other! 

My positive for the day will be to surprise an unexpecting mother & father with telling them the gender of their baby! (FYI I do OB ultrasounds for a living if you were wondering) Now I'm off to find me some parents to surprise! 

~MEL


No comments:

Post a Comment