Thursday, March 21, 2013

Runners Dread

Ok so I dread running. Each and everyday that passes I get more anxious about the run coming up. 

Why do I do this? I enjoy the actual run. It doesn't hurt...not too terrible anyhow.

It's just my mind. My mind works against me. In the end I know how great I will feel. I look forward to that overwhelming pride and thankfulness that God gave me the strength to push through and go further than I ever have. 

Does any other runners suffer from "Runners Dread"? That is what I am naming it...my runners dread.

Oh well I will pray and push through. 

"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"  Philippians 4:13





I'm on day 18 of Jamie Easons 12 Week Program however I am thinking I'm going to flip flop day 18 & 19. Today is legs and let me tell ya after I finished legs on Monday I walked around bow legged for 2 days. My booty was on fire!! 



I'm not so sure that I should do legs tonight with my long run coming up tomorrow so I think I will do Shoulder & Abs tonight and Legs tomorrow night...that is if I can still feel my legs after my run!




YES I KNOW THESE PICTURES SUCK!!! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for the clear pictures!! @sweetsouthernmel



So I have been brainstorming some ideas for future blog posts. What would you all like to read about? More product reviews? More mommyhood stuff? Working mommyhood stuff? Etc?? 

I am going to be doing a big post here soon on a Ministry/Christian School/Orphanage in Africa that I work closely with so be watching for that soon! I'd love to see people come out and make this ministry as big as Operation Shoe Box. All it takes is some dedicated people willing to let their love reach around the world!

Leave me some love and let me know what you all are interested in!!


TGIT YA'LL

~MEL


No comments:

Post a Comment