Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wednesdays Weigh-In...a day late

Well I guess only a day late is better than a week! Sorry yeseterday was just a craaaaazy day all the way around and starting to run a fever half way through the day didn't help matters any at all!

The day is finally here ---> Tomorrow

I have been planning this for a while

I have anxiously counted down the days for a month now

I'm so excited and a little nervous at the same time

FAMILY VACATION...BAHAMA STYLE

Yep, Cruise time has arrived and everyone in my family is so excited that they are sick! Literally, both kids are antibiotics, I have a kidney infection and am on antibiotics, my mom has an inner ear infaction and is on antibiotics...the hubs is sick but refuses to take meds. Shew what a week!

I am ready for white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters and a nice cold Pina' Colada...I think that will heal ailments.

So on to the weigh in. I didn't make it to where I wanted to be but I did lose another pound so I'm please. Esp considering I did not run at all last week. Ugh I'm really struggling with this whole working out thing this year!

Anyways I will be MIA for the next 11days but never fear I will return!

I hope you have a great week!!

PEACE OUT
~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment