Friday, November 2, 2012

DAY 1- FREEDOM

There is a couple reasons why I picked yesterday day to be my day of thankfulness for freedom. Everyday I am thankful for my freedom. With every step I take I am blessed to be able to make the choices I do. So many have lost their life or been badly injured so that I can walk freely down the road I choose to take. This is something that I can never repay.

With the holidays coming up I'm sure there are many soldiers missing home.

When I'm sad what do I do?

I eat candy! Yes and since Wednesday was Halloween I have an abundance of it here! We are packing a box and shipping it to Pvt Connor Morgenstein.

THANK YOU PVT MORGENSTEIN FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE
Coloring a Thank You picture for the soldier

 


Have you thanked a soldier lately?


I was given a few names and address' of people serving this country right now so I am challenging you to pack a box of candy and mail it to a soldier. Also incase you didn't know (because I didn't) if you go the the FLAT RATE box from USPS you can mail it to someone in the military for the same low price! So for a small box to say Thank You it's only costing you $5.48!!

No Excuses!

Packed for of yummies!!
 
Here are two other people who's names were given to me. You can send to one of these or another one of your choosing.


Kortni Morris
379 ELRS/LGRMSS
APO AE 09309-1213

C co 5-20
BN Fob Zangabad, COP Shoja
APo AE 09355



~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment