Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lil' Miss Sunshine

COFFEE...I <3 U!

Ok enough about that and on to the good stuff!!

I can't believe that this picture was taken a year ago. I remember that day oh so well...



Now it's time for L-Bugs 1st Birthday party!!

I have been planning this party since she was about 3 months old. It breaks my heart to see how fast time time went by and as wonderful as the party was, part of me was alittle sad because this in my last 1st birthday party. Two children is the perfect number for us, one boy, one girl...done.

I wanted to do something different and after many hours of pinterest searching I decided that nothing fit her better than being my lil sunshine. She lights up my world day after day so this was the perfect party for her!

It's wouldn't be a Cobb party without the fruit pizza...it gets demolished everytime!







The waterslide was a present for both kiddos from the hubby and I, and both grandparents. It has served for many hours of entertainment and a great way to wear the kiddos out if we want them to go to bed early ;)







All of my printables were made for me by Lillian Hope Designs, she was so easy to work with and brought what I had envisioned for Lanies party to life on paper. Not to mention the ADORABLE invitation she created just for me!! Be sure to check out her etsy store here and become a fan on facebook for 10% off your order and then subscribe to her blog here for another 10% off your order. That's a total of 20% off!!




My daddy and L-Bug







Look at thos sweet faces!!


    



 Lanie's first year in pictures







 I love these 1's cut out of vinyl and put on the cups, then I got these super cute straws that matched her party colors perfect from Shop Sweet Lulu...LOVE THIS PLACE



This was my first attempt at a professionally made cake. Not the prettiest but not terrible however it tasted exactly like wedding cake and was delicious so that's all that mattered! One of these days she will look back and see the thought and hard work (6 hours to be exact) that I put into her cake!


Lovin' some presents





Well who wants a GIVEAWAY?!



Well as soon as my blog hits 50 followers I will be giving away one of these SWEET Personlized Applique'd Onsies made just for the winner by Stitched Hearts. The ladies at stitched hearts have made many items for me, alot of which you will see throughout my blog. They are a wonderful group of mommies who love making cute stuff for their daughters and friends! Be sure and check them momma's out and let them know you seen their adorable stuff on Southern Mel's blog!!
To follow this blog go to the right and enter your email address or click the link to join this site!


OK now share share share this blog so I can give this onsie away ASAP!!

Much Love
~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment