Thursday, August 16, 2012

H2...Ohh no

Aren't we always told to take things "One Day at a Time"? Well that's how I'm going to do this weight loss thing but I have a feeling that my impateint side will take over about a week into it and I will turn into crazy workout women only to get close to where I want to be then get bored and stop...oh the story of my life.

I'm starting my weightloss kick  with the one thing you will read and see everywhere... DRINK MORE WATER! UUGGHHHHH Do I have to? <--insert whiny voice and eye rolling-->
I really dislike drinking water, it doesn't quinch my thirst, it doesn't make me feel less hungry. It only makes me have to run to the bathroom every 5min and pee for what seems like an eternity. Once again, DO I HAVE TO?! (yes I am using shouty caps cause it makes me feel better)



Well on my way to work today I was thinking about how to get myself to remember to drink water during the day and my mind wondered to a time of purusing Pinterest, oh have I told you how much I love Pinterest? It is the bomb to my diggity and cup to my cake. I seen a post on how this girl wrote the hours of the day on her water bottle. This was a way to keep reminding her of how much water she needs to consume on a daily basis.

My first thought was "Ooops, I don't have a water bottle with me so I guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow to start" but then the inner skinny girl started screaming "tomorrow will never come"! So once I got to work and fixed my morning coffee I got to thinking and this is what I came up with.


Oh yeah totally rednecked I know and trust me I was singing "Red solo cup...I fill you Up" the whole time I was fixin' up my water cup.

I wrote every two hours so that I would know exactly how much I needed to drink. Maybe one day I will do every hour on the cup to get twice the amount in or who knows I might just fill it up with some good ole' sweet tea

So this is me saying get your water on and make yourself a special cup cause it really does work! I am actually 1 full cup ahead of where I should be...YAY ME!

And for the record I have pee'd a blue bazillion times today!





1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of water either...I like flavor!!! Monster energy drinks are my preferred beverage :)

    Megan
    http://youjustdo54.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete